Wednesday 22 June 2011

My favorite


I like spend my free time  visiting  the old cities in my country

my country has a beautiful old cities like Sabratha, Shahat, and Lobda.

I like these cities because they have been there more than 1000 years and

I like take pictures there because they have a gorgeous view. When I visit

these cities I feel  happy and relax because Sabratha is next to sea, it has

a perfect natural air and Shahat is in the west mountain in Libya it has a

great natural view. Actually  when you visit Libya you should visit

these cities.

1 comment:

  1. That part of the world certainly has a lot more historical sites than Canada. I hope that they're protected so that future generations can enjoy them too.

    Corrections:
    I like to spend my free time visiting the old cities in my country.

    I like these cities because they have been there more than 1000 years.

    ReplyDelete