Thursday 2 June 2011

If i win a lottery $10,000,000

I can't imagine how can I spend all this money?

First, I'll help my family then, I'll buy a big house in my Country, and an


other one in Spin because it's my favorite place,and it has a beauteous



beaches, and I'll buy yacht because I like to cruise, and I'll buy cars but


I'll be puzzled and confused about which cars i want to buy,I buy Ferrari,


Lamporghini, Mercedes, after that,I'll visit all over the world, and spend a


lot of money about every things I like, and make a wander full time,  Finally, I can't believe all that

.

1 comment:

  1. Can you buy me a sports car too? I could use one!

    Corrections:
    Can you write without all the big spaces between the lines? It makes the story difficult to read. It should look like a normal paragraph.

    ReplyDelete